Advance Your Career as Leader and Innovator
Business professionals with advanced strategic thinking and leadership skills are always in high demand. Organizations need executives and managers who can lead teams, analyze data, and drive decision making.
- Faster-than-average job growth1
- $105,660 median annual wage for managers1
- 706,900 new management jobs through 20281
Earning your online MBA from the University of New Haven will prepare you for a wide range of careers. Concentration options in business analytics, data analytics (STEM), and global supply chain management give you the skills employers are looking for and the expertise to make an impact.
Chief executives are the leaders that ensure organizations operate efficiently and achieve business outcomes. They implement company-wide policies and collaborate with other stakeholders to create opportunities for growth.
Operations Research Analyst
Operations research analysts use data to solve problems and identify areas for improvement. They inform stakeholders of their findings and work with various departments within an organization to streamline operations.
Additional MBA Jobs:
- Financial manager
- Budget analyst
- Financial analyst
- Management analyst
- Marketing manager
- Sales manager
- Supply chain manager
Request More Information
Our team of experts is here to answer your questions and provide additional details about online program offerings, financial aid, and more. Submit this form and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.
Graduate With the Skills to Lead
When you complete the online MBA program, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Relevant functional business knowledge used in an integrated way to formulate strategic business decisions.
- Awareness of the implications of the global business environment and the complexities of contemporary business practice.
- Ethical reasoning leading to ethical and socially responsible decision-making.
- Effective teamwork and leadership/followership capabilities.
- Compelling oral and written communication capabilities.
Specialize Your Degree for Your Goals
Choose from three concentrations and gain in-demand skills for MBA jobs.
Our nationally-recognized Career Development Center can support you during your program and help you find a job after graduation.
Contact us at 203.479.4858 to learn more.
Career Development Center
Through interview prep, salary negotiation tips, and more, we’ll prepare you for the next step in your career.
Access our active global network of more than 60,000 alumni to make meaningful professional connections.
Our dedicated faculty are committed to your success and provide the personal attention you need to thrive professionally and academically.
Explore your strengths and make informed career decisions with the Focus 2 assessment tool.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Management Occupations. Retrieved from https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/home.htm.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Top Executives. Retrieved from https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/top-executives.htm#tab-5.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Financial Manager. Retrieved from https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/financial-managers.htm.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Operations Research Analyst. Retrieved from https://www.bls.gov/ooh/math/operations-research-analysts.htm.