The University of New Haven’s quick and convenient application process for online students makes it easy for you to apply to your chosen graduate program. Just follow the steps below:
- Submit the online application.
- Work with your enrollment counselor to request official transcripts for all previously-attended institutions, including proof of bachelor’s degree completion.
- Complete a statement of purpose.
- Submit two letters of recommendation from your professors or employers and a current résumé.
Additional programmatic requirements vary.
Please visit the admissions section of your chosen degree page for complete details.
International applicants must submit scores from one of the following standardized tests to demonstrate English proficiency. Minimum score requirements are listed below.
- International English Language Testing System: 6.5
- Test of English as a Foreign Language: 80
- Pearson Test of English: 53
Connect With an Enrollment Counselor
Our enrollment team can guide you through the application process and answer any questions you might have. They can also share information about financial aid, U.S. military benefits, transfer policies, and more.Contact Us