The University of New Haven’s quick and convenient application process for online students makes it easy for you to apply to your chosen graduate program. Just follow the steps below:
- For undergraduate admissions, submit the online application.
For graduate admissions, submit the online application.
- Work with your enrollment counselor to request official transcripts for all previously attended institutions, including proof of bachelor’s degree completion.
- Complete a statement of purpose.
- Submit two letters of recommendation from your professors or employers and a current résumé.
Additional programmatic requirements vary.
Please visit the admissions section of your chosen degree page for complete details.
International applicants must submit scores from one of the following standardized tests to demonstrate English proficiency. Minimum score requirements are listed below.
- International English Language Testing System: 6.5
- Test of English as a Foreign Language: 80
- Pearson Test of English: 53
Request More Information
Our team of experts is here to answer your questions and provide additional details about online program offerings, financial aid, and more. Submit this form and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.